Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I will finish what I start



Hello--
The new year is already flying by. I love starting a new year because it always feels like you get to start a clean slate. This year I am determined to finish a lot of the little projects that I have been working on forever. Last night I finished Shelby's scrapbook thru age 5 (yeah)! I just have one more of hers to complete. I have stayed pretty caught up on Isaac's. Another huge goal is to finish Paul's cross-stitched stocking. I have been working on it for more than 10 yrs!!! I know-sad! I only have the foot part left. I also want to add the pictures and journaling to Paul's Air Force album. After all my other goals are reached, I will work to catch up my family albums. They will never be done! Wish me luck!
Attached are pictures of my stack of completed albums and our dog, Yoda. He looked so cute that I had to take a picture.
Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww... Yoda is so cute!