Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to the grind!





Hello,

I am getting back in the work routine. Today was a pretty good day-just busy as usual. The kids got out of school early today. Isaac had a play date and Shelby went to work with Paul. Isaac got home at about 5:30. We ate dinner. By 6:30, he was puking AGAIN! Bless his heart! Paul cleaned the carpets in his room and the hall and I gave him a bath. I hope it was because he ate too much--only time will tell! He is sleeping on the couch. Shelby is happily watching a movie.
Attached are pictures of Isaac & his friends from their visit on Sunday. They were so cute together!
Also attached are pictures of the latest baby goats!
The other pictures are of the scrapbook pages that I did on New Year's Eve.
Enjoy! Have a good night! Off to check on my babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BABY GOATS!!!!! So cute! I am sorry Isacc is sick AGAIN! Poor thing. Let's hope he still doesn't have the bug. See ya at work!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I spelled Isaac's name wrong!