Thursday, January 8, 2009

A hot mess-Before & After


My scrapbook room (or I guess really just my desk) has been making me crazy for the last few weeks! It has been a HOT MESS! It started when the kids brought their school stuff home at Christmas. I didn't have time to go thru everything so I made a stack on my desk in the scrapbook room. Then, I got sick so I didn't feel like cleaning so instead of trying to stay on top of the clutter, I moved it to my desk to be dealt with later. Well, later got later and later until I hated going into my room. My room is my "happy place." After dinner tonight, I decided enough was enough!!!
It is now clean (yeah)! Posted are my before & after! My "happy place" is happy again & so am I!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You did have a hot mess! LOL! You are so silly! It looks great! I know it made you feel good to get it over with instead of looking at it all the time.

Keith and Raney Cronin said...

Don't you love getting organized! It always makes me feel so much better. You definitely stayed busy last night. Thanks again for the blogging help- I think I'm going to like this!