Sunday, October 19, 2008

One busy weekend...



Hi...Feels good to finally sit down. This has been a really busy weekend. I worked at my second job Friday night after getting off my "real" job. I got off at 10:30 and then went to the grocery. Got home about 11:45. I could not go to sleep until about 1:30am. Up again at 5:30. Went to see Mama. We took her to Tullahoma shopping then dropped Mama back at home and came back to the boro. Shelby & I changed clothes in 1 minute flat and left for our friend Brittany's wedding. She was a beautiful bride. It was such a sweet wedding. After the wedding, we came home. We ate dinner and then shortly after, went to bed. Got up @ 5:30 this morning & went to Church, then to WM and then home. A couple hours later, we went to Isaac's friend David's halloween party. It was so fun! After the party, we went out for dinner & then home finally.......yea! I've got to go back to work to rest. Oh I fogot the best part of the weekend. Our friends the Parshes came to town. We were so glad to see our bffs!!! Sadly, they left this morning :( Good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Issac! LOL! I guess he went as black Spidey! See ya in the a.m.! Night!

lori said...

Thanks! Yeah. He waited until right before we left to decide. Who knows about Halloween? Ha-ha

Jennifer Fleming said...

Glad to see you joined the blogging world! Great pics. I am going to khols tomorrow to find a couple things.