Wednesday, October 15, 2008

my most recent endeavor...


Well, tonight was the first night to work at my new second job. I really like it so far. I will stay busy for sure. I am just planning to work thru the holidays. We are saving for a new kitchen floor! (yeah).
On the home front, the kids got their school pictures back. They turned out great!
Paul took the kids out to our friend, Susan's barn for Shelby to ride Jeanie's horse Rooster. Shelby loves Rooster and Jeanie & Susan too.
I am trying to make time to play with my"new" camera. I love photography! I know my pictures aren't spectacular but I love them and they make me feel good. I know that is what counts. Also, I am able to capture our families memories on film. It amazes me to look back on pictures from the past. Things that I thought I would never forget seem to fade over time. I can look over my pictures and relive all of those wonderful memories.
Attached is a picture taken from our front porch on a Sunday morning.
I had better end this & get ready for bed
Good Night :)

No comments: