Monday, January 25, 2010

One Proud Mama!


Anyone that knows me knows that I am one proud Mama. Both of my children excel in a sport that they love. Isaac has a football obsession and Shelby has a horse obsession. Paul & I have never had to push either of them to participate in the things they love. It makes my heart proud that their efforts don't go unnoticed. Isaac received several awards at his football banquet a few months ago. Now it is Shelby's turn :) She has been invited to 3 different award banquets. She went to the first of the 3 Saturday night. She received 4 high point awards (Equitation Pleasure TWH 17 & under, Youth Showmanship, TWH Pleasure 11 & under, & TWH Pleasure 17 & Under) as well as one reserve award (water glass.) She will be going to 2 more banquets in February. I am so proud of her!

No comments: