Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Sunday






Super bowl Sunday was a fun day in our house. While I am not a football fan, I do love to entertain. We planned a little get-together with the in-laws and my sister-in-law and her family. My sister-in-law's daughter got sick so they weren't able to come but my in-laws came. Paul & I made homemade pico de galo (I don't think I spelled it right), rotel cheese dip, and corn chips. Paul's mom made homemade spaghetti & meatballs. I also made a chocolate cake. It was a nice evening. Paul & his parents liked Arizona and the kids & I liked Pittsburgh (only because Isaac has a Steelers football shirt). I went to bed before the game ended because I didn't feel good. I didn't even hear the cheers from the other room.
Earlier in the day after church, I took advantage of the pretty day to take some pictures of the kids. I was pleased with how they turned out. I wish I had photoshop to touch up my pictures. Maybe one day... Anyway, I took the pictures out by our barn. I love outdoor pictures. It was so funny the goats kept coming up to me to see what I was doing. They even made it into some of the pictures.
You will have to excuse the sporadic color changes in the text--I was just having fun!

No comments: