Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat...




I am finally getting around to blogging again. I have been as I speculated in my 1st post a lazy blogger. I just had to share my little spooks with ya. Shelby decided to be a scarecrow and Isaac was the evil spiderman. This was the first year that I didn't get to go trick or treating with them (boo-hoo.) I had to work. Paul took them to his parents neighborhood where they got tons of candy. I had to dress them up on Saturday for the costume photo shoot. ha-ha. As you can tell in these pictures, my babies are growing up.
Bye for now--I am going to get up & do a few chores that I have been neglecting.

3 comments:

Jennifer Fleming said...

I love Shelby's Costume!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! They are SOOOO cute! I love Issac's web pose and I love Shelby's hair and costume! Very cute kids!

lori said...

Thanks!